Self Help Videos
Covid Secure Workplace
The following procedures have been put in place to ensure your treatment is conducted in as safe an environment as possible.
• If you or someone you have been in contact with is showing symptoms of Covid-19 then please defer your treatment.
• Phone assessments will take place the day prior to every appointment, including initial consultations which will be done via phone/video call.
• Payment is due at the time of consultation and can be made via bank transfer. (If bank transfer isn’t possible please bring exact cash amount to appointment)
• Each treatment must last no longer than one hour.
• Wear a face covering.
• Face coverings including a visor will be worn by the therapist which will be changed between clients.
• Sanitise your hands upon arrival and departure.
• There will be a box to put your personal items in upon arrival which will be sanitised between clients. Please attempt to bring as few personal belongings as possible.
• The room will be cleaned and aired between each client with a minimum of 30 minutes break between appointments.
• Blankets will still be offered which will be washed between clients, in addition to towels/bed covers.
• Please bring your own water as I am unable to offer at present.